The method of adding spandex elastic yarn to the fabric is usually used in four-way stretch to make the textile fabric elastic. First, the yarn and spandex covered yarn are plied and twisted to make elastic yarn. The twist and twist must be controlled separately. The feeding length of the feeder is used to control the elasticity of the yarn. Yarn and fabric elongation is controlled during manufacturing and finishing to control the elasticity of the finished product.
The four-way elastic cloth is warp and weft two-way elastic cloth, the general elastic elongation rate is 10%-15%, and the spandex content in the fabric is about 3%.
The advantages of 4 way stretch poly fabric:
1. High strength. The short fiber strength is 2.6-5.7cN/dtex, and the high-strength fiber is 5.6-8.0cN/dtex. The strength in the wet state is the same as that in the dry state. The impact strength is 4 times higher than that of nylon and 20 times higher than that of viscose fiber.
2. Good elasticity. The elasticity is similar to that of wool, and it can fully recover when it is stretched by 5% to 6%. The wrinkle resistance is far superior to other types of fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle, and the dimensional stability is good. The modulus of elasticity is 2 to 3 times higher than that of nylon. Good elasticity, very suitable for women's clothing. Elastic women's leggings, which are popular in recent years, can also be used in shoes and hats, home textiles, toys, handicrafts, etc.
3. It has good heat resistance and will not deform even under high temperatures. Good light fastness. Lightfastness is second only to acrylic. The surface is smooth, the internal molecules are tightly arranged, and there is no hydrophilic structure between the molecules, so the moisture regain is very small and the moisture absorption performance is poor.
4. Corrosion resistance. Resistant to bleaches, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum commodities, and inorganic acids. It is resistant to dilute alkali and is not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decompose.
5. Good wear resistance. Abrasion resistance is second only to nylon with the best abrasion resistance, better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers
The color fastness of 4 way the stretch poly fabric is generally not high, especially black is easy to fade. The color of the fabric is easily inaccurate, and there will often be color difference problems. Secondly, the elasticity and weight of the four-way elastic are more difficult to control.